This article will educate employees and their friends and family where to go for Rapid Result COVID-19 testing in the Minneapolis MN market.
- Successful same day testing available to caregivers within 10 miles of their home at no cost to the employee
- Always ask for the rapid result testing. Both options are free and the PCR test can at times show false positive if you have had it in the last 3-6 months.
NOTE: We have found that community sites tend to be busier with longer waits vs the private wellness sits like a CVS, Walgreens or local clinics.
- BEST OPTION - Find Testing Sites by Zip Code - https://mn.gov/covid19/get-tested/testing-locations/index.jsp
Call the office and we will send you a PDF with all locations within 5 miles of your current zip code.
Sample Testing Locations for Zip 55426.pdf
- CVS Locations - https://www.cvs.com/minuteclinic/clinic-locator/mn/minneapolis/coronavirus-testing.html
- Walgreens - https://www.walgreens.com/findcare/covid19/testing
Many of them are drive through and you can sign-up online
- Vault Health Pop-up Sites - https://mncovidtestingappt.as.me/schedule.php
- Community Testing Sites - https://mn.gov/covid19/get-tested/testing-locations/community-testing.jsp