Provide a short daily meeting to assure internal staff is aware the daily activity in a branch
- Employee satisfaction survey responses will show staff feel part of something bigger than themselves
- Time & Duration: 15 Minutes, daily in the morning
- All Internal Office Employees
- Administrator, Clinical Manager, Account Executive (attendees will vary depending on the office, but these 3 positions should always be involved)
- Team Coordinator is responsible for posting the caregiver availability in the team group chat in the format found in the word doc below:
Example Caregiver Daily Check In.docx
- Review New Referrals from the day before: Clinical Manager and Account Executive
- What referrals came in the day before and who was the referral sources
- Is a client consult needed or should one be offered? Does the AE want to be involved in
this referral in any way if it is from a Referral Source we are trying to grow business from?
- Review Pending Referrals for the week – Clinical Manager
- Review SOC date
- High level overview with client requirements
- Staffing needs
- Which nurse will be assigned the case?
- Review Pending Discharges for the week: Clinical Manager
- Any pending discharges for the week?
- Can we do anything to stop the discharge?
- Any other clients at risk?
- Review Holds/Hospitalizations – Clinical Manager
- Review Marketing Updates – Account Executive
- How many hours can we staff this week?
- Share market intelligence
- Where have you been marketing?
- What things came up yesterday that are important for the team to know?'
- Share how you are marketing any new programs or marketing materials
- Is there a need for any clinical or office assistance at any upcoming events?
- Schedules - Administrator
- Each attendee shares schedule or focus for the day