To ensure accurate payroll processing for field employees
- All shifts/visits are reviewed and finalized by the Team Coordinator daily for all visits from the day prior. On Mondays, all visits for the pay period prior (Sunday-Saturday immediately preceding) are reviewed and finalized by 12pm Monday.
- Before any payroll is "Finalized," Team Coordinator must run the Paraprofessional Documentation Log and ensure there is not missing documentation.
- If any documentation is missing, the shift must NOT be finalized until documentation has been secured. Team Coordinator must reach out to employee via phone and review tasks to mark as complete or incomplete.
- Navigate to https://recovercare.clearcareonline.com/login/ and login with designated credentials
- From the dashboard, navigate to the Accounting Tab and click on Payroll
- On the Payroll Page, complete the following filters to see visits which have not been reviewed
- Care Dates = the current pay period currently being reviewed
- Location = the branch being reviewed for payroll
- "....or letter range:" = all
- Check the "Not Finalized" Box
- Check the "Hide Filtered Item" Box
- Then click "GO"
- All unfinalized appointments will appear on the right side of the page
- To review each appointment, click on the employee name. The following items should be evaluated for accuracy:
- Employee Name
- Client Name
- Date of Service
- Time of Service
- Pay Rate of Service
- Total pay for visit
- If a visit needs to be updated, click the blue link under "Date" including the date and time of the visit, and the visit details will appear. Any details of the visit can be edited directly from this location including employee assigned, hourly vs. visit pay, rate of pay. Once updated, click save.
- When the details above have been reviewed and approved, click on the check box to the left of the visit and click finalize. To expedite the process, all employee visits can be finalized at one time by checking the box to the left of the employee name.
- At this point the daily payroll process has been completed.
- Each Monday, Team Coordinator will review all visits for the weekend and send email to Administrator indicating all visits have been reviewed and are finalized.
- Administrator will review visits in the Payroll Screen (same as above) and once confirmed, email Payroll Representative by 12pm, payroll is complete. No changes may occur within the system after this time, without the involvement of Payroll Representative.