To ensure compliance of employee records and ensure complete training and safety for employees and clients.
Policy: RC-P3-7, 9
- 25% of employee files will be audited, quarterly, by measurement of Personnel File Audit tool in employee files
- Each quarter, Team Coordinator (Personnel Administrator) will audit 25% of all employee files
- Team Coordinator will utilize the Personnel File Audit Tool to complete each chart audit.
- Team Coordinator will randomly select 25% of the total files.
- The Personnel File Audit Tool will be completed (either digitally or printed and manually completed) for each selected file and scanned into the employee record when complete.
- Any missing items must be added to ClearCare "Caregiver Requirements and Certifications" as incomplete, until the items are updated and in the employee record.
- If there are items that are missing, the Team Coordinator will work on obtaining any missing documentation and update manager for escalated support, if needed.
- Leadership will review employee audits completed each quarter and identify trends and risk to implement into QAPI plan