To have a standard way of hosting the weekly Account Executive Meeting. To ensure all leaders are aligned in their goals. To outline key areas for Recover Health and Recover Care at Home Account Executives to review weekly, at a minimum. Team will review current client census, pending admissions, and pending discharges, weekly, at a minimum. Team members will follow the below agenda to ensure all areas are discussed weekly.
- Recover Health and Recover Care at Home Account Executives will meet weekly, at a minimum
- Duration: 30 minutes minimum; Frequency: Weekly
- Participants: Recover Care at Home Account Executive(s) and Recover Health Account Executive(s)
- Use the Recover Health/Recover Care at Home Weekly AE Agenda template as a guide for the meeting
- All participants will come prepared with necessary census/hospitalization/discharge information
- This is intended to be a conversational meeting, follow-up on take away items, document goals/journal as required.
- Add other leadership roles to the meeting, as needed
- Review any new accounts established in the past week
- Ensure accounts in Zoho are accurate with account owners
- Review current dual census (clients receiving both Recover Health and Recover Care at Home services)
- Any issues to follow up on?
- Are case managers connected and aligned on plan of care?
- Review Current Client Census
- Is there anyone on Recover Care at Home that would benefit from Recover Health services? If so, what are next steps?
- Is there anyone on Recover Health that would benefit from Recover Care at Home services? If so, what are next steps?
- Review Pending Admissions
- Is anyone with a scheduled SOC with Recover Care at Home also potentially appropriate for Recover Health services?
- Is anyone with a scheduled SOC with Recover Health also potentially appropriate for Recover Care at Home services?
- Review Recover Care at Home hospitalizations/SNF stays; will there be a need for home care when they come home?
- Review Recover Health Discharges – is anyone requiring additional support?
- Review Prior Week NTUCs
- Review Recover Health NTUCs due to “No Skilled Need” and consider appropriateness for Recover Care at Home Services. What are next steps?
- Review Recover Care at Home NTUCs due to “No Funding” and consider appropriateness for Recover Health services. Is there a skilled need that could be covered by insurance? What are next steps?
- Provide Recover Care at Home AE a list of all discharges from the prior week
- Review Upcoming Marketing Events – is there an opportunity to co-market?
- What’s the focus of the week for each AE?
- Any overlapping accounts needing coordination?
- Any new collateral being rolled out this week?
- Does either AE need any additional training on the opposite service line?
- Are there any additional co-marketing collateral/marketing needs at this time?
- Review any other outstanding questions or concerns