To meet regulatory requirements and ensure accurate client care.
- Annual Reassessment and medication monitoring visit is to be made at least every 12 months. It should be conducted face to face at the client’s home.
- Annual Reassessment is scheduled ClearCare on the client’s shift Calendar, assigned to the assigned RN Case Manager
- RCH - shift is scheduled as an hourly RN service, using the service: "Nursing Supervision"
- RCC - shift is scheduled as a visit, assigned to the appropriate RN Case Manager" using service, "Community Nurse 15 (or 30) Minute" Documentation is done in the note section of the visit schedule.
- To document note, RN must click on the assigned visit and select the note field and choose the Activity Note, "Monitoring Visit: Annual Assessment". All charting can be entered here and should be completed in the home:
5. Annual Assessment Charting must include:
- Reassessment of client’s health status,
- Completion of medication assessment
- Renewal of medication orders
- Review of IMMP and ITP
- Reassessment of Plan of care
- Reassessment of client’s vulnerabilities.
6. If any significant changes need to be made to the client's care, a service plan addendum must be completed and signed by the client/responsible party.
7. No additional documentation is needed/required.