To ensure accurate billing processing for Recover Care clients
- All shifts/visits are reviewed and finalized by the Team Coordinator daily for all visits from the day prior. On Mondays, all visits for the pay period prior (Sunday-Saturday immediately preceding) are reviewed and finalized by 12pm Monday.
- Navigate to https://recovercare.clearcareonline.com/login/ and login with designated credentials
- From the dashboard, navigate to the Accounting Tab and click on Billing
- On the Billing Page, select the following filters to see visits which have not been reviewed
- Care Dates = the current month from the 1st of the month to the last day of the month
- Location = the branch being reviewed for payroll
- "....or letter range:" = all
- Check the "Not Finalized" Box
- Check the "Hide Filtered Item" Box
- Then click "GO"
- All unfinalized appointments will appear on the right side of the page
- To review each appointment, click on the Client name. This will expand the visit The following items should be evaluated for accuracy:
- Client Name
- Employee Name
- Date of Service
- Time of Service
- Bill Rate Name
- Bill Rate of Service
- Total bill for visit
- Ensure any mileage is truly billable to the client
- If a visit needs to be updated, click the blue link under "Date" including the date and time of the visit, and the visit details will appear. Any details of the visit can be edited directly from this location including employee assigned, hourly vs. visit bill, rate of bill. Once updated, click save.
- When the details above have been reviewed and approved, click on the check box to the left of the visit and click finalize. To expedite the process, all client visits can be finalized at one time by checking the box to the left of the client name.
- At this point the daily billing process has been completed.