To define the basic core details of the Recover Care Sales Position
- Sales and Management have a clear understanding of expectations
- 40+ sales activities per week across 25+ accounts
- Sales activity is defined as an in-person conversation with an individual that influences the referral process.
- Utilize materials within the iPad (print copies available) and monthly focus.
- Maintain expert understanding of Recover Care offerings and services, marketing collateral.
- Utilize only current and approved marketing materials.
- Maintain understanding of current and potential partnership opportunities.
- Keep CRM updated with current and accurate key account and contact information:
- Immediately document each sales task/event upon completion:
- Use ARF when documenting visit note- Action, Result, Follow-up
- Document collateral used
- Develop cold calling strategy
- Bi-weekly (minimum) email campaigns
- Presentations/ Lunch N Learns
- Account Assignment - ABC
- Routing Training